When you're injured and need something out of your first aid kit, there's nothing worse than an unorganized and seemingly endless mess. That's why this pouch features organized compartments, so you'll be able to quickly and easily find what you need. The bag is water-resistant, and the inner contents are further protected by durable, waterproof laminated lining. This is something you will appreciate. The rugged 9000D nylon fabric and sturdy double stitching give the kit excellent durability in any environment. Compared with the other 600D and 800D on the market, it's four and eight times stronger than them. It features advanced MOLLE compatible straps and snaps. These allow you to attach the first aid kit to almost anything quickly and easily.
Why You Have It:
- It is waterproof, high-density nylon material, suitable for hiking, backpacking, cycling, etc.
- Molle was designed for attaching to other Molle systems, such as combat vests, large bags, and so on.
- You can carry it as a small handbag size, which is easy to carry or connect to your combat gear.
- With the zipper closure, the pouch can be fully opened to get the first aid component at the first time.
- Practical, helpful, and convenient.
- Suitable for hiking, hunting, camping, climbing, traveling, cycling, etc.