Assembling a comprehensive EDC is only half the battle. How you carry your gear matters more than you think. Sure, pocket clips and lanyards make carrying things a little easier, but they don't always stop them from bouncing around in your pocket. That's where integrating a Wolfslaves Tactical EDC Pouch comes in handy. It lets you organize your carry into a compact footprint that can fit in a pocket or a bag easily, and it enables you to make sure you have everything in the proper place when you get to where you're going. If you change bags often, you can take the essentials in one of these handy EDC pouches and transition to a new situation without missing a beat. If you're looking to add a pouch organizer to your EDC for the first time, there's no better starting point than Wolfslaves Tactical EDC Pouch. It's a tried-and-true product used by hundreds of EDCers over the years.
Why You Have It:
- It is made of durable 1000D nylon material.
- Multiple pockets. One front Velcro, one main compartment (one mesh layer, one main layer, and one small layer) for storing small objects.
- Multifunctional bag: Designed as a tactical bag, it can also be used as a small EDC bag, mobile phone bag, gadget bag, versatile belt bag. Suitable for camping, hiking, outdoor activities, hiking, fishing, etc.
- Two-way zipper-two-way zipper allows you to open in an emergency quickly
- Large space: you can put a mobile phone, charging treasure
- Multi-layer: Elastic nylon belt can hold pens and gadgets. There are two mezzanines in which you can place necessities.
- Molle System: Molle system can be installed on vests, backpacks, belts, and other items.
- Hooks & Loops: High-strength paste with small stickers you like.