Whether a call comes over the radio of shots fired or you happen upon an accident while looking for spare parts at the local junkyard, you will be glad to have a tourniquet on hand and the training to use it. It is mainly used for stopping massive hemorrhage of limbs on field conditions or in routine pre-hospital emergencies. People can realize a one-handed implementation of the homeostasis operation. It can regulate the pressure needed, stop bleeding fast, and significantly improve the efficiency of homeostasis. Reinforced windlass clip and evident security tab include a writeable area to record the time of application. It has NAR's Red Tip TechnologyTM with a red elliptical tip to assist users in locating and threading during application.
Why You Have It:
- Featuring NAR's Red Tip TechnologyTM with a red elliptical tip to assist the user in locating and threading during application
- Reinforced windlass clip and prominent security tab includes a writeable area to record the time of application
- Its effectiveness as a life-saving instrument for our military soldiers on the battlefield has played a significant role in improving modern warfare combat injury medical care.
- The Tourniquet has revolutionized battlefield care for the military user, given its ISR (Institute of Surgical Research) confirmed practical function and its lightweight (59 grams)
- design, less than frac12; the weight of like products.