The Valken Paintball Marker is designed to provide a great marker for any paintball field. It is ideal for the field to field paintball games and tournaments. This marker is manufactured by Valken, which is one of the most well-known manufacturers of paintball equipment in the world. It also has become a leader in producing the most sought after markers for the field to field paintball.
It is the most commonly used marker by most players in the field to field arena. Some of its benefits include its speed and accuracy, it is available in a variety of colors, it is durable and does not break easily, it is affordable, and it is safe to use. This marker also comes in a variety of price ranges from the very cheap to the extremely expensive. It is made out of high-quality materials including polymers and metals. The body of the marker has no moving parts and it is very durable.
This allows a person to adjust the flow of paint and also keep the flow of the air constant. This makes it easier for the user to play a certain style of paintball without losing speed. It also allows a person to get the maximum use out of their paintball marker. In this way, the Valken Paintball Marker becomes a perfect addition to any field to the field paintball field.
- Corrosion-Resistant Aluminum and polymer Construction, Durable powder-coated receiver
- Stainless steel Bottomline hose, Removable ported barrel, Replaceable barrel thread adapter
- MIL-STD-1913 Accessory Rail, Removable feedneck adapter,
- High-Flow aluminum Air source adapter, Modular design for easy customizing and upgrading
- Designed for use with CO2 or High-Pressure Air, Meets or exceeds all applicable ASTM standards
Details: We're #1 in Paintballs because we don't cut corners. 50+ Brands under one roof. Tournament Gear to Hard Goods. We are the new standard, no other paintball company in the world does what Valken does.
Package Dimensions: 3.1 x 14.7 x 11.8 inches