If you have not used an Airsoft LiPo Charger, then you are in for a treat. There are different styles, features, and accessories to choose from. Each brand offers its own set of features that can be used on different batteries. You can also find chargers that can be used with any type of battery to charge them.
Chargers come in two types, the wall mountable and the portable. If you have an electrical outlet available, you can go with the wall-mounted chargers. These are the most expensive type of chargers and will hold up to about 500 watts of power. You will need to take note though that if you have a high power output LiPo battery, you will need to purchase a bigger charger. These chargers are usually not suitable for low power LiPO batteries. There is also a portable charger that is designed specifically for this type of battery.
These chargers are easy to install and are usually very safe. Remember to turn off the battery before plugging it in as well as make sure that it is properly grounded. It is also important to check the charger before each use to ensure that it is working properly. This is one feature that many newer chargers are adding as part of their feature list.
- Compatible with LiPo, LiFe, and Li-Ion battery packs. Cell Count Range: 2 cells / 4 cells
- Max Charge Current: 2.0 Amp.
- Automatic constant current,
- constant voltage charging. Reverse polarity and short-circuit protection
- Over-charged and over-current protection
- Compatible with 2 - 4 Cells, 7.4 - 14.8 Volts