If you are planning on playing airsoft, it is a good idea to use a high-quality battery for your airsoft guns. These batteries are designed for airsoft guns and should last you long enough to get you through a full game without having to replace them. You can find these batteries at most retail stores or online.
These NiMH batteries will hold a charge long enough to give you about four hours of airsoft time. The reason that these types of batteries are the most popular is that they are easier to charge than the other options. You simply plug them in, plug in your airsoft gun, wait a few minutes for the battery to charge, then fire away!
NiMH batteries are very durable, so they will last as long as you want them to. They can handle the constant firing of your airsoft gun and still hold their charge for days at a time. When purchasing this type of battery, make sure that you are getting a brand name that is trusted by airsoft players. This is because there are some cheaper brands out there that can break down and you could be stuck with a worthless product. Always check the label before buying it. If the battery is defective, you may not get the full battery life that you were hoping for.
- Includes Valken Airsoft 9.6v 1600mAh Split style NiMH battery and Fast Smart Charger Combo
- Battery made of high quality matched NiMH 2/3 A size cells
- High output Charger with Delta V control circuitry, Over-charged, and over-current protection
- Charger for use with all Ni-MH and Ni-CD battery packs within 20W input power
- ETL certified to meet all required UL, FCC, CSA, and CE standards