- The T4E Training for Engagement paintball pistols allow you to train for less than 9 cents a round; Highly realistic size, weight, and controls provide highly realistic, cost-effective training
- Powered by economical CO2 (CO2 NOT included); 8-round drop-free magazine with the realistic mag release
- Metal body and internals; Multiple sling attachment locations; 15-round drop-free magazine with the realistic mag release
- Adjustable front and rear sights; Removeable carry handle exposes Picatinny accessory rail
- Shoots .43 caliber paintballs, powder balls, or rubber balls at up to 315 FPS
Publisher: Umarex USA
Details: You can train more for less cost and maintenance with the new T4E line of training guns. T4E paintball guns are authentic, highly effective training tools with very similar external mechanical functions and weight as the originals. Ammo capabilities of the T4E line include. 43 caliber rubber ball, dust ball, and paintball – all of which use the exact same magazine. We offer a TM-4 Carbine paintball rifle and a licensed HK416 T4E paintball rifle that match the originals closely for authentic training. Several polymer duty-style paintball pistols are also available – the Walther PPQ and the Smith & Wesson M&P M2. 0, both featuring realistic blowback action and shooting T4E ammo using CO2 (CO2 NOT included). T4E provides law enforcement and military training equipment with authentic weight, feel and action to provide the most realistic training experience possible. Training with these paintball guns provides better quality training and better reaction to real-life scenarios. Our products carry supreme quality while remaining cost-effective to all budgets.
Package Dimensions: 36.0 x 14.0 x 3.0 inches