Mission in the dark or night riding can be more precise and faster with a helmet light. You can affix a dedicated strobe on your ballistic helmet aids at the ground level for the troop to troop identification, up to the air to ground, and sea to sea or sea to ground identification. Magorui Tactical Life Saving MS2000 Helmet Strobe Light is designed with critical situations and self-defense. This life-saving light sheds plenty of light on a dark situation, but it also provides plenty of functionality, is built like a tank, and can provide a valuable means of self-defense in a case that requires it. The light dispersion of strobe is white omnidirectional, infrared omnidirectional, and blue omnidirectional. Visibility Military tested at a distance of 6 miles (9.6 km) on a clear, night and lifespan is 8 hours minimum strobe; 2 hours minimum incandescent.
Why You Have It:
- Attached is an infrared (IR) filter for Night Vision Goggle (NVG) viewing
- Directional, shielded blue filter. Identifies strobe from ground fire
- Raised polarity indicators allow proper battery replacement even when visibility is low.
- Omnidirectional white strobe emits a brilliant 250,000 lumens
- Compact, lightweight, and Large slide switch for easy operation in all conditions
- The battery door attached to the case to prevent loss
- The shield extends / drives for Omni or uni-directional visibility
- IR filter blocks all visible light (can through only IR light)
- Raised polarity indicators allow proper battery replacement in low or no visibility conditions.
- A new braided steel retainer keeps the battery door from being lost.