This one-piece, side-attaching, tension adjustable scope mount design has been CNC precision-machined from aircraft-grade aluminum alloy. Built to fit AK variants with a side rail, it includes 19 railing slots. Shooters will find it offers maximum strength and a low profile. The 6.75-inch Picatinny rail runs with your rifle from the end of the top cover right to the rear sight leaf. This gives shooters attachment choices. You can opt to attach multiple devices or go for your single chosen optic to achieve maximum eye relief. Another huge benefit comes from the absolute low profile and associated relief cut along the rail. This design feature allows shooters to use their iron sights when this quality scope mount is attached to their rifle. This quality mount will meet the needs of most AK shooters.
Why You Have It:
- This AK railed scope mount features a 6.75inch long rail for mounting a variety of optics to your rifle. This is designed to attach rifles with built-in AK receiver rail interfaces using the ADM auto-lock system.
- Attaches easily to your AK with a built-in AK receiver rail interface.
- Extremely high quality 1913 Mil-spec rail, T-marked for location
- Constructed from hard coat anodized 6061 aluminum melonite coated steel
- Feature the patented ADM auto-lock system for no-tool adjustments and repeat zero locking