Don’t let the winter cold keep you indoors. Our JIUSUYI RB-A Winter Warmer Beanie’s brushed thermal lining provides ultimate heat-retention so you can log extra miles on your rides. This best-selling lightweight beanie is made from a poly-spandex blend that stretches over your head, sits close to your ears, and effectively wicks away sweat. Thin enough to fit under a ski helmet or bike helmet, it kept warm-blooded testers toasty at temps as low as 10 degrees; others used it as a liner underneath chunky knit caps. Runners prone to overheating appreciated being able to roll it up and stuff it in their pocket. It doesn't matter if you have a big, small, or bald head, the cap is very elastic, it adapts well to head shapes. Children, adults, Middle Ages, everything is fine. The beanie is also available in bright colors for increased visibility during winter’s limited daylight days or in snow.
Why You Have It:
- Quite comfortable and light.
- With polyester and spandex blend made, the skull cap is very stretchy and breathable.
- Feel like you are not wearing anything on your head, the sweat will be easily removed if you sweat a little when you are exercising.
- For motorcycling, cycling, running, and other activities: the skull cap lives with the helmet together.
- Use it when you are doing motorcycling, cycling, running, training, playing soccer, skiing, or other activities that you need under your helmet.
- It can also be used alone, quite convenient.