When winter hits its peak, and terms like "polar vortex", "freezing rain", and "winter weather advisories" become commonplace, turning to a fleece neck warmer is a simple, yet often overlooked, way to keep your neck and face warm during the brutal winter months. This neck gaiter is made of polar fleece. The thick fabric is soft and breathable can keep your face, neck, ear, and nose from cold, wind, dust, snow to be toasty warm and comfy in the cold winter weather. Plus, It adds extra length and can cover the face, nose, mouth, and neck while maintaining normal breath. It can also be a beanie hat, earmuff to wear, protecting your face from getting windburn and ears freezing. All in all, this neck warmer can be helpful for anyone who spends time in the frigid cold and is famous for skiing and for those who exercise outdoors in the winter. Of course, this also can be especially helpful for workers who spend long hours outdoors in the brutal winter months.
Why You Have It:
- When late autumn and winter are coming, a neck warmer could keep your neck warm and stop the cold wind in your body.
- Our windproof neck warmer is very soft, thick, and warm,
- The neck warmer adds extra length and can cover the face, nose, mouth, and neck while maintaining normal breath.
- It can also be a beanie hat, earmuff to wear, protecting your face from getting windburn and ears freezing.
- Your families and friends must be pleased if they can receive these warm neck gaiter at that time.
- It's a good winter face, neck warmer for cycling, skiing, snowboarding, motorcycling, running, biking, ice fishing, hunting, hiking, walking the dog, or working outdoors in a cold climate.