The scuba HPAT DV02 Diving Valve is a high-pressure manually operated screw-down shut-off valve fitted to the neck of a scuba cylinder to control breathing gas flow to and from the pressure vessel and to provide a connection with the scuba regulator or filling whip. We engineered it with high flow characteristics to maximize regulator performance and the valve design allows for easy and comfortable cylinder handling. This scuba valve features a knob that allows you to control airflow. Turning the knob left(counterclockwise) would open the valve while turning it right (clockwise) would close it. A durable O-ring helps to create a secure seal between the valve and the regulator. Further, it has a valve snorkel that extends from the bottom of the valve and stops debris from flowing through it when the tank is inverted.
Why You Have It:
- Suitable medium is air
- Working pressure is 20Mpa
- The nominal diameter is DN2.5mm
- The outlet thread is CGA850
- Inlet thread (thread to cylinder) is 3 / 4-14NPS
- The pressure of the safety device is 29 ~ 33MPa
- Connecting with an HP gas station or Scuba filling station can fill the gas to a small bottle.