Brand: Flambeau Outdoors
- RUGGED, LIGHTWEIGHT CONSTRUCTION: The hard plastic exterior of the case protects your PDW during storage or transit to the range. Convoluted foam inside provides plush cushioning and insulates firearms from external shock or impact.
- ZERUST ANTI-CORROSION TECHNOLOGY: Includes anti-corrosion Zerust infused dividers that release corrosion inhibiting vapor that forms a protective layer on metal to stop rust. Provides a minimum of 5 years of protection.
- SECURE PROTECTION PROUDLY MADE IN THE U.S.A.: Designed with four locking points for safe secure closure of your weapon during storage and transport.
- SMART MAGAZINE STORAGE: Includes 10" x 13" magazine storage dividers infused with anti-corrosion Zerust technology plus hook-and-loop straps for securing the firearm and additional magazines inside.
- SPECIFICATIONS: Interior dimensions are 30.25" L x 11.3" W x 5" D. Made in the U.S.A. Meets TSA and airline safe requirements.
Details: The Flambeau Outdoors 3011PDW Tactical Personal Defense Weapon (PDW) Case is designed to protect a quick-access combination of PDWs (pistols, SBRs, tactical shotguns, etc.). The case is made from durable polymer plastic with convoluted foam padding inside to keep your pistol protected at all times. This case has a convenient handle and meets TSA and airline safe requirements, making it easier than ever to transport your weapons. Interior dimensions are 30.25" L x 11.3" W x 5" D. Made in the U.S.A.
Package Dimensions: 31.2 x 14.8 x 6.1 inches