Topping the list of painful, expensive, permanent airsoft injuries are eye injuries–which means that your eye protection is no joke. Whether you’re playing a casual pickup game with your buddies or are engaging in a 40-hour operation, you need something to protect your soft, squishy eyeballs. That’s where we come ahead to protect your eyes with our best eyewear. The WST-GG-MA-122 Tactical Goggles promise the best vision and are equipped with a tiny, battery-operated fan that draws fresh air into the goggles and pushes sweaty, humid, fog-creating air out. With over 150 hours of operation time, the two-speed fan is great for long days playing in humid conditions. Even if you forget to turn off the fan after a match, the auto-off function will shut down the fan to save your batteries, and the water-resistant casing is good for all-weather wear. The main material of these goggles is anti-scratch mirror TPU material.
Why You Have It:
- The main material is thermoplastic polyurethane elastomer rubber.
- Multiple lens combinations to meet different environmental needs.
- Strong toughness, no matter how bent, is also strong and durable.
- Adjustable tightness of the loose band makes the wearer comfortable.
- The buffer layer has hidden ventilation holes to ensure smooth airflow.
- EVA cushion design better protects your eyes.