If you are after a paintball gun that delivers superb performance but boasts the benefits of a slimmer design, the Empire Axe 2.0 is a good choice. The Axe 2.0 is one of the most popular models currently on offer from Empire, and it is easy to see why. The Axe 2.0 from Empire is loaded with incredible features. The responsive trigger is a particularly neat element that will improve your performance. The trigger can be adjusted to meet your individual needs, while also providing you with optimal comfort. The streamlined frame design of the Axe 2.0 also stands out when you compare this marker against comparable guns on the paintball marker. Consistency is another area where the Empire Axe 2.0 showcases its strengths. You will not have to worry about chopped balls and clogs here. Despite the high rates of firepower and incredible levels of accuracy, the Empire Axe 2.0 is a very efficient choice. This marker uses an HPA tank to provide you with a huge number of shots before you need to begin thinking about replacing your tank or refilling it.
Why You Have It:
- Shockwave board offers multiple adjustable firing modes (Semi, Ramp, Burst, Full Auto)
- Relay venting ASA regulator with On/Off lever
- Push-button bolt removal system for tool-less engine maintenance
- Lightweight and accurate Driver XX two-piece barrel
- 10% Weight savings over previous generation Axe.