Being a compact pistol Glock 19 Gen 3 is versatile enough to fill multiple roles. It fits well in the service and range pistol position while being a great choice for concealed carry purposes. The safe action system is a staple of the Glock design. It works by allowing the gun to have three passive safety functions that operate independently from each other. The system includes trigger safety, firing pin safety, and drop safety. This design allows the trigger pull to be the same throughout the course of fire, whereas traditional hammer-fired pistols would have a longer and heavier first shot when they are in double-action compared to when they are in single-action. The grip texture on the back strap has been enhanced, giving the user a positive hold on the pistol. Glock 19 Gen 3 also introduced the infamous finger grooves that have become a hot topic of conversation between Glock enthusiasts.
Why You Have It:
- The GLOCK 19 is a compact version of the GLOCK 17; Both the grip and slide of the G19 are shorter, making for quick handling and easy carrying
- Features the same ergonomics, function, and handling as the original; Powered by economical airsoft green gas (green gas NOT included)
- Shooters will appreciate the familiar ergonomics, take-down procedure, metal slide, drop-free mag, and the realistic blowback action
- Shoots 6mm plastic airsoft BBs at up to 290 fps
- Great for use in airsoft play, target shooting, and as a training tool.