If you're going to travel with your two-way radio or own an expensive radio, you wouldn't want to see a scratch on it. Getting a radio holster is going to be imperative. It's indeed a universal holster and would work for a wide range of handheld radios out there. It's made using high-quality and durable nylon but still manages to be very lightweight. With solid nylon straps, the pouch can be effectively combined with the package and firmly hung on the belt or tactical bag. It's very versatile as it lets you adjust its size to fit your radio perfectly. It's water-resistant as well, so it's going to be a great option if you own a waterproof two-way radio. It also boasts a convenient MOLLE system. It needs to be put onto your belt and stays in place very well.
Why You Have It:
- Multifunctional radio holder case
- Adjustable size, not only can be installed interphone
- Easy to take the radio out and put it back in
- High-density Oxford fabric material, a customized version of the buckle, wear-resistant
- MOLLE System, easy to attach to MOLLE-webbed vests, rucksacks, and belt Drainage holes.