Brand: Advanced Weapons Technology Extreme Force
- MADE IN THE USA! Base Oils & Additives for Firearms Lubrication and Protection. Extra-long lasting, it will not harden or gum up. Please take a minute to watch our video located at the left sidebar.
- Superior Compounds Endure Harsh Conditions. Penetrates and Spreads on All Metal Surfaces. Will Reduce Cleanup Time By Up To 50%
- Improves the Effectiveness of the Operating System. Excellent for long-term storage
- Heavier Bodied Lubricant Will Absolutely Stay Where You Put It. Ideal for firearms, fishing reels, knives, and other precision mechanisms
- Ships with Child-Proof Safety Cap and Dropper Tip Installed. See Product Description Below for Needle Nose Installation.
Details: EXTREME FORCE: The Most Advanced Lubricant For Your Weapons. Under The Most Extreme Conditions. Extreme Force is the weapons lube you’ve been looking for. This heavier bodied lubricant will absolutely stay where you put it, no matter the test, no matter the condition. Exceptional anti-friction additives give all moving parts that silky feel of smoothness and improves the effectiveness of all operating systems. Extreme Force base lubricants have stood the test under the most grueling conditions of high-heat, high-pressure industrial trials while being exposed to everything man and nature could throw at it. Special protective ingredients will prevent rust and corrosion during severe and prolonged conditions. From handguns to all-out Miniguns and everything in between, Extreme Force will excel whatever the test. Bring it on! Extreme Force has the additives that allow it to provide the needed protection from -30 below to 450 degrees. Special additives prevent contaminants from sticking to surfaces allowing easy cleaning of all systems. Material is Not Considered To Be Hazardous According to Regulatory Guidelines (Avoid Contact with Skin and Eyes). Storage: Store Away From Direct Sunlight in a Dry, Cool & Well-Ventilated Area Away From Incompatible Materials Material Safety Data Sheet: https://media.wix.com/ugd/1ef0f9_0caf29f20bec43fbbc79d08aecb4bf81.pdf TOP INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS: The bottle has two top options. The Dropper Tip and the Needle Nose. The bottle ships with the Dropper Tip and Child-Proof Safety Cap installed. To install the Needle Nose, remove the Dropper Tip by gently squeezing the bottle and using your nail lift that top of the bottle. Once removed, screw on the Needle Nose. To switch to the Dropper Top, unscrew the Needle Nose and snap the Dropper Tip in place. Changes out in seconds. Use the top that works best for your application.
Package Dimensions: 4.3 x 3.1 x 1.0 inches