What exactly is a gun sling like the A-Bay Tactical 2-Point Gun Sling? From the military perspective, it is essentially a belt harness that is used to secure a rifle or other rifle-like weapon to an individual's body. In the civilian world, a gun sling is essentially a cross-over style belt that allows the user to easily carry a weapon with minimal effort (much like how one would carry a laptop or similar device with ease). In both cases, these items are meant to assist users who wish to easily and quickly draw their weapon to ready in an instant for any number of different scenarios.
- Tactical dual-point mission sling system
- Made by high-density nylon material and metal hook
- left & right handed compatible
- Fast transition from single-point to two-point configuration
- Adjustment Loop for rapidly adding or removing sling tension
- Adjustable length