Empire Mini GS has truly knocked out several paintball guns on the market. The very first feature you will perhaps notice is its small and slim design. It won’t be exaggerating to say that the gun incredibly lives up to its name. It has a solid design that comes with sufficient durability and offers efficient performance that you must be looking forward to. Another distinguishing difference in the Mini GS is the presence of a rubber grip where you need it. The finger grooves on the foregrip surely give some added texture for grip. Moreover, the updated trigger on the Mini GS is a micro-switch trigger offering great resistance, unlike the typical trigger. The new trigger is very impressive and an awesome upgrade. Another best feature of this paintball gun is the on/off ASA switch. As soon as it comes out of the box, the Mini GS shoots at approximately 250-325 FPS. It’s very convenient to regulate the velocity by using the Allen wrench. The Mini GS latest electronic paintball guns are equipped with brake beam eyes. They comprise a transmitter and a receiver that permits a beam between them.
Why You Have It:
- Integrated Break-Beam Anti-Chop Eyes + Multiple Firing Modes
- Wrap-around foregrip for protection from elements and increased grip
- Venting ASA regulator with ON/OFF lever
- Only two hex wrenches are needed for all screws
- Pressure-controlled pressure-controlled poppet engine for outstanding performance.