Ideal for all your tactical firearm accessory requirements, the Tactical M-Lok Picatinny Rail, has been designed to supply you with an immensely steady area on which to mount your favorite optics or accessory. It will help keep your optics safe and prepared for action. In an attempt to make certain you are mounting with some of the most useful tactical rails obtainable, these Picatinny Rails from the experts at Knamao were created by using tremendously robust and dependable components. So the M-Lok Picatinny Rail is the result of Tactical World determined initiatives to provide you with durable goods to meet your requirements. Designed for use with all M-LOK compatible Hand Guards and Forends, our M-LOK Aluminum Rail Sections allow the attachment of various Picatinny spec rail-mounted accessories such as lights, vertical grips, etc. Machined from Mil-Spec-anodized aluminum, M-LOK Rail Sections also feature beveled ends to reduce snagging and eliminate sharp corners and edges.
Why You Have It:
- Constructed by aluminum alloy, solid, lightweight and durable.
- Multi-slot m-Lok rails: 5-slot 7-slot 9-slot 11-slot 13-slot m-Lok rails compatible with any standard m-Lok handguard system, available in five lengths for your choose
- Fits on all standard Picatinny accessories: Picatinny rails allow you to add on any standard 21mm Picatinny accessories, such as sling mount, iron sight, red-green dot sights, microdot, scopes, optics, grips, bipods, flashlights, lasers, or other tactical tools.
- Easy to install: install these screws by Allen wrench tool, simple to install or remove. Every rail will be equipped with one Allen wrench tool.
- The Picatinny rail fits for Marlin 336, Marlin 30-30, marlin 1895 45-70, Marlin 1894, Marlin 30AS, Marlin 30AW, Marlin Camp 9, Marlin Camp 45, Marlin 1894C 357, Western Field 740, etc.