Don’t take your o-rings or washers for granted – they can spell the difference between disaster and victory. Leaking from the front of the gun when air leaks out of the front of the gun below the barrel, the most common reason is that there is a bad O-ring on the front. This problem is relatively common with many guns. Therefore, O-rings are found throughout paintball guns as a seal to prevent air from leaking out of the gun. There is an O-ring where the tank of CO2 attaches to the gun. This ring needs to be attached properly and intact for air and CO2 not to leak out of the paintball gun. These RKP036 NBR M8 Metal Washers have good tensile strength and strong torsional strength and can work at high strength without breaking, and be able to work stably in different temperatures. They are wear-resistant and corrosion-resistant. They have no pollution, no radiation, no abnormal smell, and they are environmentally friendly.
Why You Have It:
- Buna-N rubber-metal washer for high-pressure air seal
- Metal gasket for fastening any part you want to fasten
- NBR rubber-metal o-ring pads for high-pressure gauge seal
- Fit any ID 8mm thread seal
- The best seal pads for high-pressure air seal
- Other sizes available