Have you ever been on an airsoft field at night and seen glowing BBs flying around you? If so, you may be wondering what exactly those other airsofters are using to create this effect. These pieces are called airsoft tracer units. The new Paintball Airsoft Spitfire Tracer has 2 imported high power (5W) LED lights to simulate the effect of fire. It can saturate, lighten the fluorescent bomb immediately, and guarantee peak brightness. Users don't have to irradiate the fluorescent bombs in advance. It is constructed with an Aluminium alloy that makes it more durable with excellent texture and waterproof ability. It can switch between flash and fire mode and supports sustain trace function up to 35 PRS (2100 RPM)Running fire. Moreover, It would turn off automatically after leaving it idle for 40 minutes. The Paintball Airsoft Spitfire Tracer has a built-in lithium battery that can be charged with a USB. It can be used for up to 4 hours. A fully charged battery would Last over 20000 rounds.
Why You Have It:
- A new generation of simulated shooting effect tracer muffler
- 5W power saturation.
- charging 250mAh lithium battery, charging voltage 5V
- Endurance: Can fire 2000.
- laps or more when fully charged continuous shooting track: 35PRS (about 2000 RPM)
- It is waterproof.
- Automatically turn off the power or reduce the voltage if there is a leak
- Aluminum alloy material, lower loss
- Infrared induction start system
- The machine will automatically go into a long-term standby state, and the battery life will be longer.