The HPAT MTR01 Air control regulator just got premier and more functional, providing enhanced safety for the operator. It comes with flow-directional pinstriping, gauge, and on/off panel valve. With an air control regulator, you control the pressure and volume of the breathing air you're sending to your air cylinders. It increases refilling efficiency. The adjustable regulator reduces the chances of overfilling your cylinders and the possibility of a dangerous cylinder rupture. Optimally, this pressure regulator maintains a constant output pressure regardless of variations in the input pressure and downstream flow requirements. In practice, the output pressure is influenced to some degree by variations in primary pressure and flow. Must be set up in the correct direction of airflow to work properly.
Why You Have It:
- Rated for 3000 psi, 800 psi outlet pressure.
- 3000 psi regulator that comes with a 1.8k and 5k burst disk.
- The regulator is lightweight and easily re-buildable with a high airflow rate.
- Can fit most of your tanks with threads 5/8 "-18UNF.
- Output thread size is 0.825-14NGO.
- It is the most economical high-performance tank regulator.